Monday, November 4, 2013

11/4/13

Dear Diary,

Mommy and Daddy took me and Kylie trick or treating. Apparently you walk around for a really long time for no apparent reason. I didn't understand this tradition, and couldn't decide what I wanted to do: walk, ride in the wagon, let Mommy hold me, or just cry for the f*** of it...so I did it all, and mixed it up throughout the evening. I like to keep 'em on their toes. The highlight of the night was when Mommy gave me M&Ms in the wagon. SCORE!

OK, so everyone knows that I am officially a Walker (not to be confused with a cast member of the Walking Dead....which I've seen on Netflix, because "babies love Netflix" - that's a "thing", right?). It feels so freeing to be out of the walking closet, like I'm meant to be on my feet. It feels like Desitin-y (ha, see what I did there?).

But a girl needs secrets. So here's the next secret: I can talk. I just refuse to say Mama, Mommy, or generally anything in reference to my egg donor. I CAN say it, but I'm holding out.

Here is the list of words I am currently speaking:

Dada
Ka (Kylie)
Doggy
Thank you
Shoe
Shoe Fell Off (my teacher ratted me out with this one)
A dissertation on climate change
Yeah

But for now, mum's the word. Ha, see what I did THERE?!

XOXO,
Baby Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment