Thursday, September 26, 2013

10/23/12

Dear Diary,

So my mommy went back to work a week ago. Here is a recap of the past week:

- I was sent to some boarding school for babies.
- I lost my appetite and fought sleep.
- I got a really bad rash and slight fever, and started screaming every night when mom and dad attempted to put me in my crib after each feeding.
- Just when I started to feel better on Sunday, they schleped me to some unknown destination in a long, white dress, and some stranger tried to give me a bath while I was sleeping. How rude.
- I slept well Sunday night (for the first time in a week), but gave 'em hell last night. Mommy ended up sleeping with me on the couch for 3 hours.

What a crazy week! I just never know what Mommy is going to do next--she's so funny. OMG, she's smiling at me right now! Got to go coo at her!

Love,
Baby Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment