Thursday, September 26, 2013

2/19/13

Dear Diary,

Over the weekend I met my newest cousin, Norah. She mostly slept (ah, newbies!), but she is very f***ing cute. Mommy seemed to enjoy holding Norah. She even changed her diaper (um, give the kid some privacy??). I was ok with that....but it's a good thing Daddy had a cold and didn't hold the baby, or there'd be a family feud. And I'm pretty sure I have more teeth than Norah. Just sayin...'. But all's well. I can't wait for Norah to learn how to play with me. We are gonna tear up the joint!

I showed off my babbling to Aunt Mandy and Uncle Rob. They seemed impressed. Very impressed. Too bad they didn't understand that I was yelling "freshmeat!" in regards to the bambino.

Aunt Mandy and Uncle Rob have the coolest toy ever. It's called a dog. I love him, and I wish he would lick my fingers forever!
After seeing Norah sleep so much during the day, I got a little jealous...why does she get to sleep whenever she wants, while I am bound to some archaic "schedule", mostly at night? So I showed 'em that I still GOT IT....and woke up screaming in the middle of the night. Just because I can. 'Sup.

But I rewarded Mommy and Daddy by sleeping almost the entire car ride home, and woke up to Daddy sitting next to me...my dreams come true!

What a great weekend. Hopefully I can haze my other newbie cousin this weekend.

XOXO,
Baby Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment