Thursday, September 26, 2013

9/25/13

Dear Diary,

It's been a long time since I've written an installment. Mostly because I used to do all my creative thinking during night time feedings, and I am just too sleepy at night to wake up to eat. These days I prefer to binge all day and go to bed early. Some people call this "Sunday Funday". I call it life.

So I have a confession to make: I have been walking behind Mommy's back. Yep. At almost 16 months old I have been crawling, scooting, cruising, and holding onto Mommy's hands to walk for nearly 6 months. I took a step by myself once in her presence and quickly realized what I was doing and "fell" on my butt. But yesterday my daycare teacher blurted out to Mommy that I took 6 steps all by myself on the playground. WhatTheFormula?! Whose side is she on? Mommy does not need to know what I do in my spare time.
Why do I refuse to walk in front of Mommy? This is a complicated question. For one, it's just plain fun to hold onto Mommy's hands and hear her complain about her back. And two, let's not forget the recent Jihad on Binkies. Mommy makes me throw my binky back in the crib every morning now and I can't have it during the day, which is totally unfair. In all fairness, I do forget about it as soon as we go downstairs, but STILL.

In other news, I have a whole lot of teeth now. I don't know exactly how many because, frankly, I can't count. But Mommy says my smile is adorable. Of course it is :) I'm also a semi-vegetarian. I can spit out chicken like no other and prefer veggies. But cook me a turkey dog or some ham, and I'm all over it. Actually, put pretty much any food on Kylie or Daddy's plate, and I am all about it. It's just so much tastier when it's someone else's food.
Oh, earlier this week Kylie was spinning around in some weird game of hers, and we knocked our heads. Kylie cried hysterically so I cried hysterically, each of us challenging each other to be louder and more dramatic. As we both buried our heads into Mommy's lap, creating a pool of tears, I think I heard Mommy trying to hold back...laughter?! Gee, thanks Mom.

Well, that's about all for now. Drool on ya later.
XOXO,
Baby Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment