Thursday, September 26, 2013

10/25/12

Dear Diary,

Mommy sure likes to overanalyze! She needs to chill. Yes, I scream bloody murder when she puts me back in my crib after each night feeding. The reason is simple. No, I am not sick. My diaper is not soiled. I do not need to burp. I am not still hungry. I am just REALLY comfy in her arms. Why does she feel the need to disturb my slumber?? I mean, I don't walk over to her bed and f**k with her comforter or gazillion pillows, so why does she mess with how I prefer to sleep? (Note to self: learn how to walk so I can f**k with her comforter and gazillion pillows).

Yawn...I sure am sleepy today after all that crying. Good thing I get to take lots of naps. I'm sure Mommy gets in lots of naps at work, so I really don't understand her problem.

XOXO,
Baby Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment