Thursday, September 26, 2013

9/20/12

Dear Diary,

I'm getting the distinct feeling that Mommy and Daddy don't want to hang out with me at night. So weird. All day it's "you're so cute," "you're so pretty," "I love you so much," yadda yadda. But at night, they won't turn on the light, won't talk to me or look me in the eyes. They don't even change my diaper at night anymore unless there's poop. (Note to self - try to poop more at night...). They don't look entirely thrilled to push the pacifier into my mouth several times at night. WTF!? (That means What The Formula...I think).
Hmm..I guess I'll just have to keep calling out to them at night for more experimentation.
In other news...I am really close to getting my toes into my mouth. I'm not sure if they are as delicious as Mommy says, but I am determined to try. Will keep ya posted.

Til next time....Baby Zoey

No comments:

Post a Comment